Perhaps, I should begin by introducing what this is and what it’s not. The Official Secrets Act is a law in Great Britain which governs the release of information Her Majesty’s government deems sensitive. As I’m a field operative of said government, I am subject to it. Because I am aware that titling a blog “in Violation of the Official Secrets Act” is indeed, inflammatory, I cleared this with my superior in London. Some ground rules then:
- All names used in this blog are false.
- Likewise, I can’t reveal any operational details.
- That said, as I fancy myself a bit of a writer, I will try to make my life sound as exciting as I can.
- Comments may be left, but I won’t be able to respond to many of them.
- As I’m in the field, I can’t post on a regular basis.